Tackling two of the housing industry's biggest challenges – time and cost
- Offsite construction saves time by constructing a prefabricated building in a factory without weather delays.
- Time on site is reduced significantly as the near-finished house is delivered to site and completed in minimal time.
- A SLIMBY can be put on site, and be ready to be rented, much quicker than a traditional development.
- The cost of land is a significant proportion of the rental equation and the lease arrangement with a homeowner reduces this to a manageable cost.
- Factory conditions allow for greater accuracy and less waste.